021 - 4/5/10

I've never been a fan of Mondays. They always seem to drag on forever. Nothing exciting happened today.  Actually, I take that back, I bought an amazing Magic Mouse of my Mac. Can I just say that I am in love with this mouse! I gave my mom my cute pink wireless mouse in January after her's broke. I've just been using the little pad on my laptop, but I am SO glad I bought this mouse!


I'm definitely more of a Mac than a PC. I think Apple does great things (with the exception of the iPad), they're just pricey. However, with that cost come amazing quality, so that's always a good thing. If you ever have the money (or amazing grandparents), I would highly suggest checking out Macs in all their glory.


My friend Nick has been debating coming to visit me in August. Most likely he is going to come visit over my birthday. It would be so fun if both my gay boys came to visit at the same time! I'm really starting to think that my birthday is going to be amazing. Well, hopefully at least. 


As of right now, I know that my birthday morning is going to start with breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Currently, we have reservations for four, but that may possibly change. Then we are going to spend the day in the parks. Hopefully we will get to do what I want to do, considering it will be my birthday and all. Then, I want to end the day getting the kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream. I don't plan on drinking at all on my birthday (or ever for that matter), but that doesn't mean it can't be memorable. I'm also debating booking a room on property for my birthday. I've never stayed at a Disney resort before, and it's something I really want to do. Which resort is your favorite? Which one do you think would be the best for celebrating my birthday? Feel free to comment below and let me know. I'd love some input! 


Well, that's it for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment