I've decided that today I'm going to do a roommate survey. I'm not really doing it to find a roommate, more just so you guys can get to know a little more about me. Plus, today was uneventful and I have no idea what to blog about.
1. Your name?:
2. Are you legal (over 21)?:
Not yet, I'll be 21 in August
3. Male or female?:
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional)?:
5. Where do you live?:
I'm from Tacoma, WA. However, I currently live in Ellensburg, WA for school.
6. What role will you have at Disney?:
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:
Fall Advantage Quarter (6/14/10-1/3/11)
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at?:
Either Chatham or Patterson. I don't party and I would like decent places to live.
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:
Two bedroom at the absolute most. I tend to have issues with roommates, so any more than 3 other girls and I'll probably go crazy.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?:
I don't do parties. I like having people come over, but not to party. I like cooking dinner for people and watching movies/playing games. I know, I'm lame.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
My absolute, hands down, favorite food is Pad Thai. I know, weird choice right? I like to think that I'm an awesome cook, especially because I've never heard anyone complain. I love cooking, and always make WAY too much food.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
Honest, sarcastic, and fun.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
Music: Everything and anything really. Right now, my favorite playlist on my iPod has 3OH!3, Asher Roth, CIWWAF, Demi Levato, Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Taylor Swift.
Movies: I'm all about comedies and chick flicks. However, I also like a lot of movies that most girls don't.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:
Never. I don't mind being around smokers, but I'd prefer not to.
15. Do you drink (socially or alcoholic)?:
Again. Never have, never will.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
Night person. Definitely. I hate waking up early.
17. Are you driving or flying down?:
Flying. Oh the joys of your car being totaled.
18. What do you do for fun?:
I do a lot of texting and talking on the phone. My best friends are scattered all over the country, so I spend a lot of my time trying to talk to them.
19. What is your favorite quote?:
"The lesson I've learned the most often in life is that your'e always going to know more in the future than you know now""
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:
Getting to make magic every day. It sounds really cheesy, but I love knowing that I've helped someone make an amazing memory. The best job I've ever had was working for Disney.
21. Favorite things to do when not working:
Go shopping is definitely number one. I also like to work out. Eating is another big favorite of mine, hence the working out.
22. Name one good quality about yourself:
I tell it like it is.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself:
I tell it like it is.
24: Your college:
Central Washington University.
25: Your major:
Fashion Merchandising/Retail Management Technology with a minor in Tourism Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
I was diagnosed with asthma a long time ago, but its never actually effected me. I also have ligyrophobia, which is a fear of loud noises (and no, it isn't funny to pop balloons around me on purpose or turn your radio up to the max in your car).
27. Are you messy/tidy?:
I'm more on the tidy side. Usually, if things are messy, I clean them up pretty quickly. Especially if there are a lot of people going in and out of the apartment.
28. Anything else you want to state:
I'm really not as horrible as I sound. I'm one of those people though that you either love or love to hate. I've been that way more a long time and I don't plan on changing.
29. Favorite Disney movie:
The Little Mermaid and Oliver & Company. I think of Disney movies in terms of 'boy movies' and 'girl movies'.
30. How many times have you been to Disney?:
I've only been to WDW once. However, I worked at DLR for a few months, so I'd say I've done my fair share of Disney.
31. Favorite park:
32. Favorite ride:
Tower of Terror. I think that might change once I ride Everest though. Toy Story Mania is a close second though.
33. Favorite show:
I'm going to have to go with Aladdin at DCA. I know, it isn't WDW, but its an AMAZING show. I'm sad that they're getting rid of it.
34. Favorite resort:
I've never actually stayed at a Disney resort, but I absolutely love the BoardWalk.
35. Favorite dining:
It's a tie between Prime Time and Cinderella's Royal Table.
36. Favorite character:
Jessica Rabbit, Marie, and Tinkerbell